Limited Collective is all about taking waste and turning it into an exciting new item of clothing. Our fabric and garment donation program allows you, the customer, to get directly involved in reducing waste.
We have become so used to the availability of cheap fast fashion that unwanted clothes are being discarded at an alarming rate. In Australia, only 15% of clothing waste is recycled with many saying that a lack of time or transportation is to blame.
However, our donation scheme seeks to change that by making it as easy as possible for you to recycle clothing!
We repurpose your donations to make our classic blouson jacket and tote bags. Donations can also be used to make a truly unique customised piece for you.
So how exactly can you donate your clothes?
The steps to donate your old clothing and fabrics are pretty straightforward. Simply email email@example.com with the following details:
- The size of your donation for local and national shipping; a satchel, shoe-box, briefcase, carry-on, or check-in bag.
- For international donations, we currently accept up to 20 kgs of fabric.
- A photo of the donation pile
- Your location for pick-up to be arranged
Don't forget that you can reuse Limited Collective packaging to send through your garment donations!
Here is a list of items that we accept:
- Pants- any material
- Jackets- any material
- Business work-shirts
- Fuzzy/ fun materials
- We accept any damaged or stained clothing- so it doesn’t matter whether it has a rip, tear or hole, we’ll take it!
Please do wash garments before donating. Unfortunately, we will not accept shoe or underwear donations.
It’s as simple as that- get donating!